Summer Bucket List
June 21, 2012 § 4 Comments
I was reading my feeds the other day and I saw the Summer Bucket List post on Carrots ‘N’ Cake and it prompted me to make my own list of relatively feasible things that I want to do this summer given financial and travel limitations (I don’t drive). I also tried to stick with things I can control, since while I would love to be employed by the end of the summer and etc. I can only control so much of that situation. So with that being said, here is the current list:
- Can as much as possible!
- Visit at least one beach.
- Go hiking on the Wissahickon trail.
- Attend the XPoNential Music Festival.
- Attend a CrossFit On Ramp session.
- Play miniature golf.
- Attend a yoga workshop.
- Train for and run the Rock and Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon on September 16th.
- Eat a lobster roll (or two, or three).
- Go to a Phillies game.
- Eat soft serve at Royale Crown Custard.
Hope to be able to say I have done all or most of these come the end of summer (I’ll go with the official one since it goes well into September). I also hope everyone else is able to check off some fun “Summer Bucket List” activities of their own!